Set the global logger parameters.
- Print detailed information, typically of interest only when diagnosing problems.
- Print confirmation that things are working as expected, e.g. when each task is run correctly (this is the default).
- Indication that something unexpected happened on a glacier, but that OGGM is still working on this glacier.
- Print only high level, workflow information (typically, one message per task). Errors will still be printed, but warnings won’t.
- Print errors only, e.g. when a glacier cannot run properly.
- Print nothing but fatal errors.
- logging_level : str or None
the logging level. See description above for a list of options. Setting to None is equivalent to ‘CRITICAL’, i.e. no log output will be generated.