- class oggm.core.massbalance.PastMassBalance(gdir, mu_star=None, bias=None, filename='climate_historical', input_filesuffix='', repeat=False, ys=None, ye=None, check_calib_params=True)¶
Mass balance during the climate data period.
- __init__(gdir, mu_star=None, bias=None, filename='climate_historical', input_filesuffix='', repeat=False, ys=None, ye=None, check_calib_params=True)¶
the glacier directory
- mu_starfloat, optional
set to the alternative value of mu* you want to use (the default is to use the calibrated value).
- biasfloat, optional
set to the alternative value of the calibration bias [mm we yr-1] you want to use (the default is to use the calibrated value) Note that this bias is substracted from the computed MB. Indeed: BIAS = MODEL_MB - REFERENCE_MB.
- filenamestr, optional
set to a different BASENAME if you want to use alternative climate data.
the file suffix of the input climate file
Whether the climate period given by [ys, ye] should be repeated indefinitely in a circular way
The start of the climate period where the MB model is valid (default: the period with available data)
The end of the climate period where the MB model is valid (default: the period with available data)
OGGM will try hard not to use wrongly calibrated mu* by checking the parameters used during calibration and the ones you are using at run time. If they don’t match, it will raise an error. Set to False to suppress this check.
- temp_biasfloat, default 0
Add a temperature bias to the time series
- prcp_facfloat, default cfg.PARAMS[‘prcp_scaling_factor’]
- Precipitation factor to the time series (called factor to make clear
that it is a multiplicative factor in contrast to the additive temp_bias)
__init__(gdir[, mu_star, bias, filename, ...])
Annual climate information at given heights.
get_annual_mb(heights[, year, add_climate])
Like self.get_monthly_mb(), but for annual MB.
Compute the equilibrium line altitude for this year
Monthly climate information at given heights.
get_monthly_mb(heights[, year, add_climate])
Monthly mass-balance at given altitude(s) for a moment in time.
get_specific_mb([heights, widths, fls, year])
Specific mb for this year and a specific glacier geometry.